To help alleviate the infant formula crisis, Reckitt collaborated with the White House on its Operation Fly Formula (OFF) initiative, which flew more than 420k pounds of Enfamil base powder from Singapore to the U.S. Reckitt has since been self-funding additional air freight: nearly 750k pounds in August, 765k pounds in September and 1.1m pounds in October, taking our total through to October 31 to the equivalent of 42.8 million 8oz servings.
We have also transported 330k pounds of PurAmino from Delicias, Mexico to the U.S.
Please see below for further details
- Approval to import 6 million 8oz servings
- Initial production scheduled for August 2022
- Scaling up and self-funding air freight for August and September deliveries
- August shipment of nearly 750k pounds, considerably larger than the 423k pounds delivered through OFF in July
- August shipment, once blended will yield approximately 10.9 million 8oz servings of Enfamil
- 418,000 pounds
- 3 flights under OFF
- approximately 6M servings.
- Between now and November 2022, import 66M, largest contribution from an existing U.S. brand
- Import approval largest contribution from any manufacturer
- Enable the feeding of more than 130,000 additional babies per month on average.